- 10.05.2016 | TECOS Exhibits on Intertool 2016 Fair in Vienna
- 11.04.2016 | Ekoinovacijske spretnosti za evropske oblikovalce...
- 30.03.2016 | TECOS included into project with Turkey
- 09.03.2016 | An Excellent Performance and Attendance of a...
- 10.02.2016 | TECOS took part at development of a smart helmet
Research and Development
Our Projects (all projects)
The client had to renew a wore down rotor with knife segments for which they didn't have any documentation. With precise 3D scanning of the original and creation of functional CAD model we provided them with data for production of replacement.
The customer has presumed problems with excessive warpage in the stage of tool design. The material is PA66 with 30% of glass fibers. With the help of advanced injection moulding analysis we predicted the trend and values of warpage and thus successfully eliminated the problems.
Our client has planned a single phase deep drawing process for the presented case, however several doubts about manufacturability arose. The conducted analysis has cleared all doubts.
With Autodesk Advanced Material Exchange and Abaqus to precise results of structural FEM for fiber reinforced materials
We made a comparative study between experimentaly and numerically determined strength of a fibre reinforced product, which yielded extremely good match of the results from both methods.