Quick, flexible and repetitive coordinate measurements without expensive jigs and fixtures!
- You don't have a jig or fixture and need a quick information on dimensional compliance of your product?
- Is your department for 3D measurement often overbooked and you need a reliable partner to overcome such peaks?
- Do you need to measure a large tool or product which is too expensive to transport?
- Do you require an independent measurement to check your internal department or a customer's measurement report?
- Do you need a fast check of first samples out of tool?
By using our measurement services you get quick and reliable results and thus the answers about the accuracy of your sample in a short period of time.
Range of services:
- fast inspection of first parts out of tool (measurement protocols)
- comparisson of scanned data versus originating CAD model (colour deviation plots)
- coordinate measurements
- GD&T control – flatness, roundness, cilindricity, concentricity, perpendicularity etc.
- on-site measurement of large objects, also outdoors
- measurements of production series (automatic rotational table)
- combination of contact probe measurement and scanning
The pictures below show some samples of our work. Click on them for enlargement and more information.
We use only state of the art equipment!
ATOS Compact Scan 5M
Structured light 3D scanner
- superb accuracy - achievable under 5 µm (dependent on object size)
- high resolution - 5 megapixel CCD cameras ensure high data density and thus capture of finest details
- mobility - quick and easy setup for field use, possibility of working in daylight
- flexibility - scanning of small (< 10mm) and large (>3m) objects
- robustness - online calibration checking ensures repeatability of measurements
Why choose us?
- superb accuracy and repeatability (even under10 microns)
- short response time
- more than 10 years of hands-on experience
- state-of-the-art equipment from trend-setting supplier GOM
- free viewer of results in native 3D format
- 3D archives of scanned and measurement data (additional measurements without additional scanning)